Here are some highlights
- Spending time with family - love them!
- Getting fresh seafood and oysters that don't cost an arm and a leg
- The Thanksgiving Spread - Tom's mom sure knows how to cook (including a fabulous gluten free stuffing that even Tom approved of)
- Celebrating Tom's promotion! I'm so proud of him and it's great that we know were we will be next year.
- Fitting in runs almost everyday - I've been slacking on the exercise front due to work, so it's great to get back to it
- Sleeping in
- Getting some support while I prepare for an interview coming up in the next week. I was super nervous but it was nice to be around people that believe in you and want it for you almost as much as you do!
- Christmas lights on the Bay (even if we were a wee bit late to see most of the boats)
- Tom Golfing with his dad and Gabe, the girls enjoying shopping
- Snagging Black Friday deals and getting a rug and end table we have been eyeing for some time (and getting an additional table from mom and dad as a Christmas present)
- Finding old family pics and laughing at everyone
The one downside is I was "glutened" pretty badly but it was my own fault. I couldn't resist ordering french fries at a place that probably breads and fries 90% of their menu. Lets just say that my belly was NOT happy...sigh...I'll learn one of these days.
In any case, we can't wait to go back!
Here's a few pics that we managed to take :)
Lights on the Bay after dinner (the one that glutened me actually). This is with Kris and Gabe but John and his parents joined us too. This is actually my family's old neighborhood and it's crazy how much it's changed since I lived there.
We also found some amazing family pictures! Here's an oldie but goodie :